Back to all materials
Objects are produced by using a specific compound powder, then glazed at more than 1,000°C. Ceramic is a little bit fragile but heat and water resistant, and can be used for eating or drinking. Maximum size (X, Y, Z) is 400 mm to each side. Minimum thickness is 3,0mm for a global size under 200 mm; then 4,0mm for a global size under 300 mm or 6,0 mm above these dimensions. We advise avoiding thin structures and to design a large base for your model.
8 colors are available:
- White Glossy
- Oyster Blue
- Tangerine Orange
- Aquarius Blue
- Satin Black
- Anis Green
- Lemon Yellow
Size of Pieces
- Minimum bounding box sum: X + Y + Z dimensions = 120 mm
- Maximum bounding box sum: X + Y + Z dimensions = 400 mm
- Minimum fill per cent > 5.0%
- For bounding box size 120 mm < X+Y+Z < 200 mm wall thickness 3.0 mm
- For bounding box size 201mm < X+Y+Z < 300 mm wall thickness 4.0 mm
- For bounding box size 301 mm < X+Y+Z < 400 mm wall thickness 6.0 mm
- Maximum wall thickness 15.0 mm
- Minimum feature size: 2.0 mm
- Minimum radii for corners: 2.0 mm
- Minimum feature opening size: 5.0 mm
- Try to avoid thick to thin structures (necking).
- Enclosed areas might not have glaze applied.
- Minimum wall thicknesses are a guide only, for large pieces walls should be thicker.
- Glazing reduces the definition of features in the piece.
- Joining faces should have a radius of 2.0 mm.
- Thin struts cannot be attached to large unsupported sections
- Large sections should be lower in the part.
- Cantilevered struts should be less than 20.0 mm long.
- No moving parts.
- Part needs to have an obvious base.
- For hollow parts the part needs to have an opening for powder removal that is at least 10 mm in diameter.
- Minumum point size for raised text is 36 point or 12.7 mm (0.5 inch)
- Minimum point size for engraved text is 60 point or 21.2 mm (0.83 inch)
- 8 colors available
- Shiny and smooth
- Food safe
- Water and heat resistant
25 x 35 x 20 cm / 9.8" x 13.7" x 7.8"
Sample Kit available for 5$* !
Order it for the best choice of material and a successful print