Back to all materials
Objects are produced by using a specific compound powder, then glazed at more than 1 000°C. Ceramic is a little bit fragile but heat and water resistant, and can be used for eating or drinking. Maximum size (X + Y + Z) is 400 mm. Minimum thickness is 3,0mm for a global size under 200 mm; then 4,0mm for a global size under 300 mm or 6,0 mm above these dimensions. We advise us to avoid thin structures and to design an large basis for your model.
8 colors are available:
- White Glossy
- Oyster Blue
- Tangerine Orange
- Aquarius Blue
- Satin Black
- Anis Green
- Lemon Yellow
Size of Pieces
- Minimum bounding box sum: X + Y + Z dimensions = 120 mm
- Maximum bounding box sum: X + Y + Z dimensions = 400 mm
- Minimum fill per cent > 5.0%
- For bounding box size 120 mm < X+Y+Z < 200 mm wall thickness 3.0 mm
- For bounding box size 201mm < X+Y+Z < 300 mm wall thickness 4.0 mm
- For bounding box size 301 mm < X+Y+Z < 400 mm wall thickness 6.0 mm
- Maximum wall thickness 15.0 mm
- Minimum feature size: 2.0 mm
- Minimum radii for corners: 2.0 mm
- Minimum feature opening size: 5.0 mm
- Try to avoid thick to thin structures (necking).
- Enclosed areas might not have glaze applied.
- Minimum wall thicknesses are a guide only for large pieces walls should be thicker.
- Glazing reduces the definition of features in the piece.
- Joining faces should have a radius of 2.0 mm.
- Thin struts cannot be attached to large unsupported sections
- Large sections should be lower in the part.
- Cantilevered struts should be less than 20.0 mm long.
- No moving parts.
- Part must have an obvious base.
- For hollow parts the part must have an opening for powder removal that is at least 10 mm diameter.
- Minumum point size for raised text 36 point or 12.7 mm (0.5 inch)
- Minimum point size for engraved text 60 point or 21.2 mm (0.83 inch)
- 8 colors available
- Shiny and smooth
- Food safe
- Water and heat resistant
Sample Kit available for 5$* !
Order it for a best choice of material and a successful printing