3DTin : a free 3D modeling tool that runs in your browser
With 3DTin you can
– Design models by placing cubes of different colors on top of each other.
– Save your artwork in cloud. Login with your Gmail ID.
– Make realistic models by applying “Smoothing” tool on your Voxel art (Voxel = volumetric pixel)
– Export models in standard 3D file formats (OBJ, STL) and use them for 3D printing or import in other CAD tools.
– Run some preliminary checks to prepare your model for 3D printing (Manifold violations)