3DTubeMe – Create 3D models using your camera
Posted By sculpteo on Apr 28, 2011 | 0 comments3DTubeMe is an interesting service using your photos to create a 3D model.
Add a whole different dimension to your photographs. Just take several pictures of your favorite objects, people or places from different points of view from your digital camera and upload them to 3dtubeme.com. We will turn them into amazing digital 3D models that you can share with your family and friends.
Use Google Chrome for a faster result (seriously)
Advices from 3DTubeMe
– 3DTubeMe works best with images up to 2048px in width
– Avoid shiny or reflective objects
– Place your object in a well illuminated spot and leave the object still
– Take at least 5 pictures from differents points of view
– If you’re turning around the object, take a picture every 15 degrees at least.
When you have your pictures, upload them on 3DTubeMe
Tested with Canon, Konica Minolta, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Casio, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus and Ricoh