3D Printing report from World Business
Posted By sculpteo on Jun 3, 2011 |In this World Business (CNBC) video report about 3D Printing technology you will see:
– Dr Adrian Bowyer, Senior Lecturer at University of Bath and Inventor of RepRap
– Paul Marks, Chief Technology Correspondent at New Scientist
– Eric Erickson, Worldwide Product Manager 3D Printing at HP
– Xavier De Kestelier, Foster & Partners
– Russ Garrett, co-founder of the London Hackspace who talk about the Makerbot
Eric Erickson : “At the commercial level, 3D Printing alone represents about 2 to 3 hundred millions dollars in revenues each year and it’s something that’s growing so we would expect the market to grow all the way up to a billion within the next 5 to 10 years”.