5 Tips to Prepare your Sculpteo Store for Christmas
Posted By Sculpteo on Nov 19, 2012 |
Now is the right time to prepare your store for Christmas!
A few tips to make it a success:
- update your store frequently : adding new designs on a regular basis will make your customers come back often to your store
- take pictures of your objects. 3D visualization is awesome to see an object from all angles but there is nothing like having a good picture of the object itself! We feature in priority designs with pictures on the homepage.
- get featured on our Sculpteo Store homepage: we select in priority designs with great picture and very creative ideas! If you think your design should be featured, please write me at mathilde [at] sculpteo.com with the link to your design.
- bring traffic to your store: embed your Sculpteo store into your own website, create a Facebook page for it, send us your links, …
- let your customers be creative! Don’t hesitate to experiment with your designs and have fun. We let you propose customizable designs. More and more people are sharing our passion for 3D printing, let’s welcome all new members in the community… even caffeinated cats!
We love our store owners! Share your story with us and let everyone knows what you are up to!