How to get your 3D printed Minecraft skin by Sculpteo
Posted By Arthur Cassaignau on Aug 27, 2013 |
If you’re a Minecraft player, chances are that you want to hold a 3D printed Minecraft skin in your own hands. Until now it was possible to order different characters “Chibis” from an active group of Minecraft player through the store of one of them. Maruku’s shop is hosting different models of Chibis with different skins.
If you’re not familiar with Maruku’s crew on Minecraft, there still is a solution for you to order a figurine personalized with your own skin. The french youtuber Maximev107 created a short tutorial for anyone who wants to create his own model. The video is in french, but since you can see the whole process, it’s quite easy to understand how it works.
Here are the few key points:
– select “Chibi iplay4you” because there are no accessories on its head. That way the skin can fit without any problem.
– go to minershoes to download your skin
– open “paint”
– the square colored in green by Maximev107 in paint is in fact the color of the flat base
– be sure to select the multicolor material when you order
– you can pick the size you want (5cm is only an example)
If you have any issue with the process, just get in touch with us and we’ll try to make it work for you.