3D Printshow London coming soon!
Posted By Allison Simonot on May 13, 2015 |
It has been an impressive ride for the 3D Printshow. They’re adding an incredible amount of locations and dates this year, but there is one you don’t want to miss: London. If you’re looking to meet us or talk to us, you know where to find us. Whether you’re a passionate 3D printer or just curious about this amazing technology, you’ll find everything you want at the 3D Print Show London. The Sculpteo team will have a booth set up to answer your question, and will be giving a talk on Saturday.
From the 21th to the 23rd of May, the 3D Printshow is heading to London for its 4th edition, and for sure Sculpteo will be there! The event will gather the main actors from the additive manufacturing world and promises you the most complete global event with various exhibitions, conferences and discussions. The Old Truman Brewery is welcoming the show this year again, where one can expect to be surprised by innovative uses of 3D Printing.
Its features will include:
- Business Hub (A space reserved for B-2-B connections)
- Garage (Automotive innovations)
- Hospital (Medical advancements)
- Skyline (Architectural works)
- Fashion & Jewellery House (3D printer wearables)
- Art Gallery (Beautiful 3D printed works)
- Classroom (Schools & Education space)
- Home (The 3D printed home of the future)
- Kitchen (Try a tasty 3D printed treat!)
- Lab (Your chance to get hands-on experience)
Among the several planed conferences, our Business Developer, Arthur Cassaignau will kick-off the conferences dedicated to Newcomer: an introduction to 3D printing, on the morning of the 23rd . After the release of our State of 3D Printing report, the session will summarize the key take-aways of the report. Arthur will specifically explain the best way to implement a 3D printing strategy and tell you what should be your next move. To discover more about the report, click here.
Otherwise see you at the 3D Printshow!