Join Sculpteo today, we’re changing the manufacturing industry!
Interested in making a change, but not sure how? At Sculpteo we pride ourselves on the customer’s experience and the quality of services we provide. Join our team as we democratize the manufacturing industry and educate our customers about 3D printing technology along the way!
- Customer Satisfaction Specialist – San Leandro, CA (office)
- 3D Printer Operator – San Leandro, CA (factory)
The Sculpteo team is a collective of like minded individuals that have a passion for and a dedication to 3D printing technology. At the center of that is the drive to educate our customers as much as possible about the process and capabilities that this technology has to offer. Our company is also run with a strong focus on corporate social responsibility. The founders have entrenched their commitment to social issues in the company’s charter. Their style of management strives to achieve success on a daily basis, but also in the long term.
Sculpteo is on the cutting edge of 3D printing technology! We offer our services to consumers and businesses alike, this means that the support we provide can range from assisting a grandfather in make a birthday gift for his grandson, to a Fortune 500 company that wants to learn more about how 3D printing works. It is for this reason that we’re looking for rockstar Customer Satisfaction Specialists! Remember this position is at the front lines and will (in some cases) be the first point of contact for the general public reaching out to us. See below for a job description:
- Maintaining a solid relationship with clients and customers by fielding questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting corrections or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution.
- Tracking orders and troubleshooting as necessary
- Maintaining financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommending potential products or services to management and dev team by collecting customer feedback and anticipating our customer’s needs.
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- excellent phone etiquette,
- excellent written and interpersonal communication skills,
- professional, positive and persuasive demeanor,
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and any other basic computer application and software,
- The ideal candidate would also have some knowledge of CAD software and modeling skills.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable,
- knowledge of 3D printing would be a significant advantage
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- self-motivated and resourceful
- ability to multi-task
- stress- tolerant
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
As a rapidly growing company we are always looking for the best talent in the 3D printing industry!
So we are looking for people who are passionate about new 3D printing technology? As a 3D Printing Operator you will be responsible for operating, managing and maintaining the most advanced 3D printers in our factory. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing logistics to ensure timely delivery of customer parts.
· Preparing digital files to be 3D printed
· Analyzing results of the printed files and improving the production process
· Sorting and cleaning 3D printed parts
· Monitoring inbound orders and producing finished products
· Taking lead on logistics, order logging, packaging and shipping of finished products
· Being in charge of daily plant cleaning, upkeep and safety compliance
· Performing preventative machine maintenance
· Assuring each machine is clean and optimized for production
· Managing production inventory and supply inputs
· Having a team oriented attitude with a strong desire to learn
Position is based in San Leandro, California.