Select your material from the pull-down menu to the right.
I recommend SLS material: Pick White - Nylon PA12-100-120μ (http://White) - Polished
A good alternate is MJF: Pick Gray - Nylon PA12 (Black) - Not Dyed Polished
- Designed to fit the Bachmann HO USRA 0-6-0/2-6-0/2-6-2 Loco mechanism. Which is not included, of course. If you have a choice, I would buy the 2-6-2 version for the extra parts.
- Includes the boiler and cab, roof, backhead, front pilot, and 2 different stacks. [Extra parts are nested inside the print, and aren't visible in the thumbnail image.]
Our Parts023 kit can be used to convert this loco into a 2-6-0 or a 2-6-2. Or a 0-6-2, which is a bit funky. You can also use Tender kits 020-023, and 030-032. [My preference would be 032.]
Parts you will need to purchase from other sources [shown in blue]:
- Bachmann HO USRA 0-6-0/2-6-0/2-6-2 Loco
- Headlight [designed to fit most Bachmann On30 headlights] and LED
- You might want a metal air pump and dynamo, and a better numberplate.
- Handrail stanchions and wire from the HO model can usually be re-used.