State of 3D Printing 2018
Sculpteo’s 4th annual report on 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing
Sculpteo’s annual study that gives you the keys to understand the 3D printing market
The ultimate study on the 3D printing market
Every year, at Sculpteo, we conduct a survey over 1000 professionals from the 3D printing market. They all come from various industries that use additive manufacturing, from industrial goods to consumer goods, from aeronautics to healthcare. We asked them several questions regarding their use of 3D printing, and how it impacts their businesses.
What you will learn in this 3D printing study
In this additive manufacturing study, you will learn about multiple topics related to the 3D printing market. Here’s a little preview of what you will read about in this ebook:
- Why companies invest in 3D printing, and the results of these investments
- How businesses use 3D printing technologies and materials
- How expertise in additive manufacturing is evolving inside companies
- How 3D printing is related to their long term strategies
- Which trends will have a major impact on the 3D printing market
- Special tips on how to succeed in your additive manufacturing strategy
- Precise insights on 3 sectors: industrial goods, consumer goods and aeronautics
A promising 3D printing market
The findings from this annual study show very positive trends for the whole additive manufacturing industry. Indeed, we can see that investment in 3D printing exploded, with companies who truly trust this technology and see the positive results it brings. They use additive manufacturing for multiple purposes, from prototyping to production. Regarding 3D printing materials, plastics are still the most used ones, but the use of metals is strongly increasing.
To discover all of the key findings from this study, download the State of 3D printing, the ultimate study on the 3D printing market. We’re looking forward to receiving your thoughts and comments about it!