Our rewarding 3D printing affiliate program
Publié Par sculpteo le 27/04/2016
You’ll find plenty of things on our website. A great 3D printing service, material descriptions, a glossary, wonderful tutorials. You name it, we’ll probably have something for you. But there is one Sculpteo offer that you might not know about: it’s our 3D printing affiliate program. It lets you recommend Sculpteo to others on your website or elsewhere and get a commission on sales that are realized thanks to you. It’s a good way to advertise on both our product and your 3D prints.
How can you become an affiliate ?
The registration is free, quick and easy to set up. Once you register, we send you the Associate ID to be added in all links you create that link to our site. This Associate ID allows us to detect customers coming from your site, and thus to pay your commission each time they order a 3D print.
Here is the process :
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- A cookie is automatically placed in the user’s browser for tracking purposes for 25 days. This allows us to detect that the customer came from your website even if he/she orders several days after clicking on your link.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive a commission of 5% for the sale.
- You can follow your commission in your account, in the » your affiliate account information » section.
Register for our affiliate program
Joining the Sculpteo Affiliate program is quick, free and easy. Just complete the following steps.
- Create a Sculpteo account and register your PayPal account . It will be used to pay your commission every month.
- Then, accept the “ Sculpteo Affiliate contract ”
- The last step is to send us an email to email@example.com with your Sculpteo username as well as the URL and a description of your website. This way, we will be able to create and send you your Associate ID.
- You will get your Associate ID shortly thereafter.
Once you have your affiliate ID you can either:
- Create affiliate links in where you want to redirect the user and add your affiliate ID at the end.
- Promote a specific design by embedding Sculpteo galleries, product pages or 3D viewers into your website
To learn more, please refer to our documentation explaining how to embed more advanced Sculpteo tools.
Ask us your questions about affiliation
If you have questions about our affiliation program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.