3D Printing/Delivery times and prices
Here you will find all of the information you'll need when it comes to 3D printing and delivery times, 3D print price and payment methods, as well as delivery methods we offer.
We also explain the different level of production that we offer for white polyamide.
The information is available in the following categories:
You can now discover directly the price of your 3D model by uploading it on our platform
3D Printing Price
3D Printing Prices
The price of your 3D print is automatically calculated the moment you upload your 3D file to our site. The calculations are interactive and will change as you modify your object. To see the price of your 3D print in just a couple clicks, simply sign up and upload your 3D file.
If you'd like a 3D printing price estimation but you don't yet have your 3D file, you can estimate the price of your 3D print according to it's size and material using the tool below.
3D Printing production modes
For our plastic material, we offer different production methods depending on your needs:
- Standard Production: Your 3D file is placed in our normal production workflow and its production time depends on the space available in our 3D printers. A lead time is announced when you pass the order.
- Express Production: Your file is placed in our production workflow as high priority in order to be 3D printed as soon as physically possible, in most cases within 48 hours (after reception of your payment if you're paying with a cheque or wire transfer and after approval of your 3D file by our production team). Lead time is guaranteed: if we don't respect the provided date, it will be fully reimbursed. We will credit your account with the amount of the order. This premium service is only available for white non-polished polyamide.
- Economy Production: Your 3D file is placed in our production workflow depending on the available space in our 3D printers with a lower priority and an average lead time is announced when you pass the order. Your object(s) will be produced usually within ten days. The main benefit is to offer you a better price (up to 30% discount) in comparison to Standard Production to thank you for your flexibility.
- Choose the correct material and finishing for your project's needs. The base costs and finishing processes differ between each material, higher raw material cost and longer the 3D printing times increase the cost of your 3D prints.
- Reduce the amount of raw material used. With our hollowing tool, you can reduce the price of your 3D print in just a few clicks.
- Choose economy mode : this option is available on polyamide only. Economy mode is a good fit if you don't need your object to be delivered on an exact date. You can save between 1 and 30% on the price of your 3D prints compared to standard mode.
Take advantage of our automatically calculated volume discounts
for your 3D prints:
- 5 to 10 copies : 3% discount
- 10 to 50 copies : 5% discount
- 50 to 100 copies : 7% discount
- for more than 100 copies, please enquire
- Batch Control option : the price per unit of your series 3D prints in plastic will be reduced greatly using this option. Batch Control can be activated if you increase your unit quantity to 20 or more. This option allows you to optimize your object position in the 3D printing batch and thus to get the best price.
- Plastic: average processing time of 2 to 3 days. An additional 24 to 48 hours is required for polished and painted pieces.
- Grey Plastic: average processing time of 6 to 7 days.
- Multicolor: average processing time of 2 to 3 days. An additional of 24 to 48 hours is required for varnished pieces.
- Resin Polyjet: average processing of 4 to 5 days. An additional 24 to 48 hours is required for painted pieces.
- Resin CLIP: average processing of 4 to 9 days.
- Alumide: average processing time of 6 to 7 days.
- Sterling Silver: average processing time of 15 to 21 days.
- Brass: average processing time of 15 to 21 days.
- in San Leandro (Californie - USA): The Gate #258 1933 Davis Street, San Leandro 94577 CA. Open from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- in Villejuif (France): 10 rue Auguste Perret 94800 Villejuif. Open from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Californie - USA : courier delivery in San Francisco between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm.
- France : courier delivery in Paris and in a 30km range around our factory. Delivery between 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm for business and personal adress.
- 39269097: Alumide, Plastic, Resin
- 69139010: Multicolor
- 71131100: Sterling Silver
- 69139010: Ceramic
For other materials, we only offer Standard Production mode.
Understand 3D Printing Costs
The pricing is based on a series of factors, including: volume of the object, amount of raw material used, added human work (mostly for our finishes) and multiple other factors, that you will discover in details.
If you want to learn more about how is calculated the cost of a 3D printing at Sculpteo please go to our page : Understand your 3D Printing price
Reducing 3D Printing Costs
Many factors affect an object's 3D printing price. It is however possible to reduce your 3D print cost to fit your project's budget:
To reduce the 3D printing cost, we give you 10 easy tips to follow.
Paypal, Stripe and Credit Card
It is possible to pay through Paypal. You can also pay via credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Carte Bleu) using Stripe, a secure payment system, if you are in a Member State of the European Community, Switzerland or Norway.
It is possible to choose bank transfer to pay your order. Banking transfer option is available for any payment above $100 or 100€ or £100. Your order can only enter production after we have received payment. All wired funds must be net of banking fees, which are your responsability. Please provide your Order Reference as a comment. This will help us match payments to order more quickly.
Use the following bank details for transfer in euros or in sterling pounds:
Bank Name: Credit Agricole
Bank Adress: 16 Boulevard Voltaire - 92130 ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX - FRANCE
Bank Code: 18206
Sort Code: 0188
Account Number: 60260659764
RIB Key: 17
Bank transfers from Overseas should use the following:
IBAN: FR76 1820 6001 8860 2606 5976 417
Use the following bank detail for transfer in US dollar:
Bank Name: Credit Agricole
Bank Adress: 16 Boulevard Voltaire - 92130 ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX - FRANCE
IBAN: FR76 1820 6001 8865 0141 4649 562
BIC : AGRIFRPP882
We don't accept bank transfers in any other currencies.
If you're living in France and paying in euros you can send us a cheque to pay your order. The cheque should be addressed to SCULPTEO. Once we received your payment, it will enter into production. We thank you to mention your Order Reference and your Username on the back of your cheque. It will help us to link your payment to your order.
Your payment should be sent to the following adress:
SCULPTEO - ACCOUNTING
10 rue Auguste Perret
94800 VILLEJUIF - FRANCE
You can also pay for your object using pre-payed coupons. Coupons are available in $10, $25, $100, or $200. The different options allow you to choose the price that's right for you.
Professionals are able to view the price of their project immediately after upload but also to pay by invoice once their application is accepted. The quote can then be edited on our professional platform or by contacting us.All prices on our website include Sales Taxes where applicable unless otherwise indicated. Sales Taxes due are indicated at checkout. Professional users can see unit prices before tax on our professional platform, pro.sculpteo.com.
Delivery and Lead Times
Estimated Object Arrival Times
3D Printing/Processing Times
The 3D printing process begins as soon as the order is completed. Processing time is added to shipping time to give the arrival time.
The 3D printing time depends primarily on the material you choose and the time at which you place your order:
3D printing times can vary, depending on 3D printer batch availability.
The accurate shipping estimation is provided at checkout.
It is possible to follow your object through every step of the 3D printing process on our order tracking page.
Delivery Times and Pricings
The delivery time depends on the shipping option chosen at checkout.
Country of Destination
The shipment is insured in all countries served by UPS or TNT, depending on which one fits best for your order. The shipping and payment addresses do not need to be in the same country. Yet note that the Sales Taxes will be determined according to the destination country.
However, for reasons outside our control, shipping cannot be insured in Russia. For more information, consult UPS or TNT.
Pickup in our production centers
For some materials only, you can directly pickup your 3D prints at our offices:
You will be immediately receive an email when your 3D print is available for pickup.
If you are ordering with Rush production, you can choose to be delivered by our courier. The courier deliver zone is around our production centers:
You will be receive an automatic email when your 3D print will be given to courier. If you're not there when the courier is coming, your parcel will be available for pickup the day after starting at 2.00 pm.
Prices and Delivery Times
|Country of Destination||Slow Shipping Without Tracking
(for orders less than 10€/$/£)
|UPS Shipping||Colissimo Rapid Shipping|
|France||4.00 € / 2 weeks||13.99 € / 1 day||7.50 €/ 2 days|
|United Kingdom||4.00 € / 2 weeks||13.99 € / 1 day||/|
|Switzerland||4.00 € / 2 weeks||18.00 € / 2 days||/|
|Other Countries in the EU*||4.00 € / 2 weeks||12.00 € / 2 days||/|
|4.35 € / 2 weeks||6.00 € / 2 days||/|
|Rest of the World**||/||40.00€ if the order is less than 40.00 €
25.00 € if the order is greater than 40.00 €
/ 2 days
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic,
Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, French
Guiana, Reunion Island, Spain, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia,
Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte,
Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia,
** Afghanistan, South Africa, Aland, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands, Antilles, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin , Bermuda, Bhutan, Burma, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Korea, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, United Arab Emirates , Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Isle of Man, Heard and Mc-Donald Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Mauritius , Minor Outlying United States, Norfolk Island, Pitcairn Islands, Turkey and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrghizistan Islands , Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, new Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Oman, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Western Sahara, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, occupied Palestinian Territory, Timor Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vatican City, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Outside the European Union, supplementary taxes may apply. Our prices do not account for these supplementary charges and are thus responsibility of the customer.
Taxes depend on the general product nomenclature determined by the French government. Below we've provided the NGP (Nomenclature Générale des Produits) code for each of our available materials.
For more information on taxes we recommend contacting the Customs agency in the country you will be shipping your objects.
Haven't found the information you were looking for? Shoot us a message via our contact form. We take pride in timely responses.