Photopolymerization: Resin Solidification by UV light
Photopolymerization is technique that involves the solidification of photo-sensitive resin by means of a UV light. It is used by different 3D printing processes such as 3D Digital Light Processing (DLP), Stereolithography (SLA), and MultiJet printers.
For more information on photopolymerization, we invite you to consult our pages dedicated to 3D printing technologies.
- Multijet 3D Printing: Multimaterial 3D Printing
- LOM (Laminated Object Manufacturing): 3D Printing with Layers of Paper
- Electron Beam Melting Fabrication Process for Metal 3D Prints
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) Fabrication Process for Metal 3D Prints
- Direct Metal Deposition (DLM) Fabrication Process for Metal 3D Prints