[FRENCH WEBINAR] How to produce more efficient consumer goods thanks to 3D printing?
Posted By Lucie Gaget on May 30, 2022 |
3Dnatives is hosting a webinar to help you better understand the benefits of additive manufacturing for creating consumer goods. These consumer goods are not only personalized but also perform better, providing a better user experience. Whether it’s sports equipment, luxury goods or even music accessories, we’ll see how technology can optimize their performance.
What is the program ?
Sculpteo and HP will present 4 cases:
- Athos climbing shoes,
- A luxury bag,
- Finger guides for violins
- The Xenith American football helmet
Weight optimization, assembly time reduction, customization, large industrial series or small series for product launch, these 4 cases allow us to explore the full potential of additive manufacturing for consumer goods!
June 21, 2022 10:00 a.m. Paris time
- Alexandre d’Orsetti, Design Director at Sculpteo
- Hervé Turchi, Channel Manager Nordic Countries and Account Manager France at HP
- Mélanie Wallet, Head of Content at 3Dnatives